We offer a wide range of urology procedures for private patients. The list below is not exhaustive and procedures are often described in a variety of different ways. If you are unsure if we provide the service you require, please contact us and we’ll be happy to advise you.
Patient information leaflets providing information about individual procedures are available from the Urologists national body The British Association of Urological Surgeons.
These are the most common urology procedures provided by Alastair here at Tunbridge Wells Urology.
- Optical Urethrotomy or Urethral Dilation
- Ureteric stent Insertion
- Ureteroscopy with possible removal of stones or tumours
- Holmium Laser Enucleation of Prostate (Laser TURP)
- Catheter proceedures including Suprapubic Catheter Insertion
- Botox Treatment to Bladder Wall for Urinary Leakage
- Urodynamic Assessment
- Trans-Urethral Resection of Bladder Tumours
- Prostate Biopsy (Including MRI Fusion / Targeted Biopsy)
- Trans Urethral Resection of Bladder Tumours
- Frenuloplasty or Preputioplasty
- Excision of Scrotal (Epidydimal Cyst)
- Hydrocoele Repair (In adults and Children)